The latest episode of Fastbreak Breakfast tries to pick up the pieces for Team USA after a disappointing FIBA World Cup.
If you’ve been getting up early to watch the FIBA World Cup games before taking your kids to daycare, this episode is for you. Or, if you’ve been trying to explain time zones to a four-year-old — also for you. Actually, you don’t need to have been watching the international basketball at all to enjoy today’s Fastbreak Breakfast, cause it’s all over the map.
Among the items covered:
- What were the main reasons Team USA faltered and has now found themselves in a seventh-place game against Poland?
- Is any help on the way for the Olympics next year? By losing in 2019, has the groundwork been laid for a savior narrative around Zion Williamson next summer?
- Boban Marjanovic basically stole Donovan Mitchell’s soul. How can he get it back?
- Do lots of fan bases dislike Mitchell? Is it localized to Sixers and Suns fans, or is he actually unlikeable?
- After having his copyright request denied, will LeBron James ever mention Taco Tuesday again?
- Why wouldn’t the Thunder or Pelicans package a bunch of picks together and try to acquire Bradley Beal?
- What is the correct number of meals for a human adult?
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!