New York Knicks

Unlucky Knicks fan got a Zion tattoo right before losing NBA Draft Lottery

One Knicks fan was so confident they would win the NBA Draft Lottery and the right to draft Zion Williamson, she got a Zion tattoo before the results were announced.

Do you know how expensive it is to remove tattoos?!

One Knicks fan is about to find out after getting a Zion tattoo on her ankle moments before the NBA Draft Lottery. The Knicks had 14 percent odds to get the first pick and an 86 percent chance to pick anywhere else and not get Zion.

Nevertheless, this Knicks fan was so confident her team would overcome the James Dolan karma and win the Lottery for the first time since 1985 when they took Patrick Ewing.

The Knicks are picking third and this fan has a tattoo to remember the heartbreak of this night forever. Unless she gets it removed. I suppose she could keep it and hope Zion signs with the Knicks in free agency in eight years.

When is this trend of getting tattoos predicting a Super Bowl, national championship or a player coming to a team going to end?

I’m all for people getting tattoos. I’m not anti-tat. I’m very much pro-tat. But this is getting out of hand.

This is the very definition of “didn’t age well” and now she has to hold this giant L.

According to a quick google search of “laser tattoo removal“, laser tattoo removal costs around $200-$500 per treatment and the average tattoo may take between six-12 sessions. That depends on the size, color, ink color and how new or old the tattoo is.

Make sure if you get a tattoo, you won’t instantly regret it like Ron Burgundy drinking milk on a hot day in San Diego.

Products You May Like

Articles You May Like

2022 NBA Draft Lottery: Full draft order, Orlando Magic get No. 1 pick
Warriors fans should thank Draymond Green, not Mike Brown, for Game 6 lineup change
‘No choice but to be tough’: Why Boston’s Game 2 response shouldn’t come as a surprise
Charles Barkley taunts Warriors fans before Western Conference Finals (Video)
Celtics swap Williamses, go small to stomp Heat

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.