NBA Playoffs 2019: Portland Trail Blazers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Game 3 live stream: Watch online
The Jazz being carved to pieces by James Harden in the first two games of their playoff series has brought a lot of attention to Utah attempting an unorthodox defensive scheme that looks to be failing.
But might we suggest Donovan Mitchell, Joe Ingles, Jae Crowder, Thabo Sefolosha and Kyle Korver combining to shoot 20-78 (25.6 percent) so far, including 9-42 from deep (21.4 percent) could be the bigger issue? But what do we know- we are merely the world’s foremost breakfast-themed NBA podcast.
So, on this brand new episode we debate whether the funky Jazz game-plan must be abandoned or if it will look better once the ball starts going through the basket. (They will eventually make some shots, right?).
- Could Nate McMillan be doing more to scheme against the Pacers offensive droughts?
- Where does the Pacers going from “down one with 13 seconds left” and still blowing a +7.5 cover rank in all-time bad beats?
- Is Doc Rivers, a Coach of the Year winner with a championship, somehow underrated?
- What would the NBA equivalent of the Tampa Bay Lightning collapse be?
- Does the Grizzlies front-office shakeup mean anything will change, since the franchise once again promoted from within?
- What are the all-time top five Easter candies?
Fastbreak Breakfast is a podcast for serious NBA fans that is incredibly not serious. All episodes are available on Apple Podcasts and Soundcloud or any other major podcast service.
Music provided courtesy of New Man and Codaphonic.
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!