Head on over to your favorite boutique donut shoppe and splurge on their most expensive offering. You earned it, especially if you are a long-suffering Laker
s fan, an incredibly long-suffering Suns fan, or Pau Gasol- who squeezed every last dollar out of San Antonio before bouncing to Milwaukee.
And while you are there fire up a new episode of Fastbreak Breakfast, as The Ringer’s Haley O’Shaughnessy (@haleyosomething) joins to discuss the troubles in Los Angeles and Phoenix, among other things:
- Do we fans wish that players and coaches would act more distraught publicly over losses for our own catharsis?
- How much of the blame for the Lakers ill-fitting roster should be leveled against LeBron James? Now that Magic Johnson is publicly
blamingacknowledging LeBron for having his hands on the personnel moves, where does the buck stop?
- Speaking of Bucks, what were the reasons that caused Pau Gasol to leave the playoff-bound Spurs to hop conferences and go to Milwaukee?
- Is the constant losing in Phoenix damaging DeAndre Ayton? Has it caused permanent damage to Devin Booker?
- Who is the best player to ever average over 20 points per game in a 20 game losing streak?
- Can you break up with your favorite team to avoid further heartache? What are the risks involved with trying to abandon them?
- Are the Lakers such a mess that Carmelo Anthony thought he was too good for them?
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!