Things are going rather smoothly for the Raptors, as they battle the Bucks for first place in the Eastern Conference. The
Danny Green trade Kawhi Leonard trade has been a smashing success- even Kyle Lowry is getting over his feelings of betrayal . So what keeps Toronto fans up at night?
Is it the residual trauma of past postseason disappointments? Worry over whether they are bending over too far keeping Leonard appeased? Regret that Bruno Caboclo is back in the NBA but with another team?
- Will the Raptors be active at the trade deadline to fortify their squad? What weaknesses are most pressing, and are their any they’d be willing to part with draft assets or OG Anunoby?
- Are there matchups Toronto would like to avoid in the playoffs?
- Can Caboclo help the spiraling Grizzlies, who just added him via a 10-day contract?
- Speaking of Memphis, what is next for them? Are they going to be forced to tank again, despite owing their first round pick to Boston if it lands outside of the top eight?
- Do the Rockets have the right to be upset that they couldn’t execute their Carmelo Anthony trade with the Bulls because the league offices were closed in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day?
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!