Kristen Ledlow joins the latest episode of Fastbreak Breakfast and suggests some tweaks to the in-game interview.
Kristen Ledlow is a seemingly ubiquitous presence for NBA fans, appearing in studio for NBAtv GameTime, hosting NBA Inside Stuff, and being an NBA on TNT reporter. Well now she has a new podcast (Ledlow & Parker, available everywhere!) and joins Fastbreak Breakfast to discuss her career, offer her views on fandom, and imagine what fan reaction would be if the Warriors end up with the first pick in the 2020 NBA Draft.
- What is a typical work week like with studio work and travel and how does the new podcast fit into the schedule?
- When Kristen played basketball, which NBA player would she compare her playing style to?
- Why are the awkward in-game coach’s interviews still a thing? Is there an audience appetite for them? What suggestions has Kristen made to spice them up? Who could reporters be interviewing instead that may offer a bit more entertainment?
- What was Kristen’s true motivation for auditioning for NBA Inside Stuff?
- Where are the breakfast spots across the nation that NBA fans must hit?
Fastbreak Breakfast is a podcast for serious NBA fans that is incredibly not serious. Previous episodes include interviews with Jerry Stackhouse, Brent Barry and Monty McCutchen. Fastbreak Breakfast is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Soundcloud or any other major podcast service.
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!