Bellator 277: Patricio Pitbull Freire says AJ McKee trilogy would have to be at featherweight (Video)
The Phoenix Suns enter the NBA playoffs with the league’s best record, looking to avenge their NBA Finals loss last year. Here is the team’s full playoff schedule.
The Phoenix Suns were two wins away from winning the first NBA championship in franchise history. They held a 2-0 NBA Finals lead over the Milwaukee Bucks, but lost the next four games due in part to a stellar performance by Giannis Antetokounmpo.
This year, the Suns held the best record in the entire league, winning 64-of-82 games. With that, they earned the top seed in the Western Conference.
Looking to hoist the Larry O’Brien trophy for the first time ever, the Suns will have to first go through the New Orleans Pelicans in the opening round. The Pelicans won two NBA play-in tournament games to clinch the No. 8 seed in the West.
Suns playoff schedule
Here is Phoenix’s full first-round schedule against New Orleans:
- Game 1: vs. New Orleans Pelicans, Sunday, Apr. 17 at 9:00 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 2: vs. New Orleans Pelicans, Tuesday, Apr. 19 at 10:00 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 3: at New Orleans Pelicans, Friday, Apr. 22 at 9:30 p.m. ET on ESPN
- Game 4: at New Orleans Pelicans, Sunday, Apr. 24 at 9:30 p.m. ET on TNT
- Game 5 (if necessary): Tuesday, Apr. 26 — in Phoenix
- Game 6 (if necessary): Thursday, Apr. 28 — in New Orleans
- Game 7 (if necessary): Saturday, Apr. 30 — in Phoenix