Caitlin Cooper joins the latest episode of Fastbreak Breakfast to discuss the upcoming season for the Indiana Pacers.
Despite only getting 36 games from Victor Oladipo last year the Pacers still managed to notch 48 wins. With two-time All-Star expected to miss several months of this coming season as he recovers from a ruptured quad tendon, can they repeat the feat?
Out are Bojan Bogdanovic, Thad Young, and Darren Collison, who were 1-2-3 in minutes played in 2018-19. Coming to replace them are Malcom Brogdon, T.J. Warren and Jeremy Lamb. Has the team’s ceiling for success been raised or lowered? When Oladipo returns, how good can they be? How good will he be?
- How effective will a Myles Turner/Domantas Sabonis starting frontcourt be? Will Sabonis actually shoot some three-pointers this year? Who fills the void left by Young?
- Can Brogdon handle full-time point guard responsibilities? What limitations of his could become glaring while playing without Oladipo? How far could his shooting percentages dip from his 50/40/90 campaign?
- Did the Kings overpay for Cory Joseph? Will Indiana miss his contributions?
- Was T.J. McConnell signed in response to the Pacers disastrous NBA Summer League showing?
- What’s the best way to prepare a Pop-Tart?
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!