A brand new summer episode of Fastbreak Breakfast delves into some amusing NBA stories, including footage of a partly disrobed Nikola Jokic wildly dancing.
It’s not just summer vacation season for NBA stars, podcasters and writers may also find themselves also enjoying some relaxation. Which explains why the latest episode of Fastbreak Breakfast was party recorded from a swimming pool.
Among the topics covered:
- A grainy video of a gigantic and shirtless Nikola Jokic dancing uninhibitedly has been uncovered. Our uninhibited dancing expert @themightychuck gives the clip a full breakdown.
- How did we do on our preseason over/under win total picks? A full gambling report card is provided. RELATED: Why aren’t we richer?
- What bizarre statistical achievement did Reddit discover about Eric Piatkowski?
- Do we think Jeremy Lin and Carmelo Anthony could help a team for the upcoming season? Does social media pressure actually make NBA teams hesitant to sign either?
- Which player or coach is in most desperate need of a makeover? What is Tim Duncan going to wear in his first season as a Spurs assistant?
- Who would you rather have as a locker room leader, Dennis Rodman or Kyrie Irving?
- Game of Scones: “Who said it: Kyrie or Democratic presidential hopeful Marianne Williamson?”
Plus, careful listeners will hear us drop hints about the long-awaited Memphis Grizzlies throwback jersey release.
If you want to gain access to exclusive Fastbreak Breakfast bonus content including extra full episodes, go to Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast. We believe in supporting the content we enjoy and also building relationships with our biggest fans, and all of that is accomplished at Patreon.com/Fastbreakbreakfast.
At the very least, consider writing us a five-star review on Apple Podcasts!